Thursday, August 18, 2016

The Last Word?

As I walk through, this wicked world, I have to admit I am pretty well amazed by it still. I know that I am a writer but what is happening right now is a mystery to me.

Everyone wants to shout down the other side, with invective, smugness, odd behavior, straight out hatred, and just plain dumbness. I know that I have a lot of people in my life, which makes it unnecessary to, feel the need to create a life story, for any person.

Yes, I sat around listening to Mick Jagger records and bad mouthed the country a bit. If you really believe that one side or the other side is going to fix this mess, you are deluded. No one person can fix anything.

You can fix you. That's me. I fix nothing and try and learn, Between the lines is where I look. Try it, instead of screaming. Save your screaming for the war. John Derbyshire was right again.